Friday, June 02, 2006

Physics Day 2

More Physics trick!
Yeah.
I really think the world of Physics is really wide. The A'level syllabus is simply quite narrow compared to what I have experience in the past two days. Some lectures are boring, and some are hilarious. I missed the highlight of the day! However, I got the best food in the morning! I was late for this morning's lecture, and I do not feel like interrupting the lecture. I waited outside for them. Then, came the food. I was enjoying the food myself while they were enjoying the lecture.
SRJC got third for Quiz, not bad hor! We were up against RJC, SM2(A China's college), NJC, MJC, TPJC/IJC, MI and lastly AJC. We did not start well. Haha, but pull off great shocks in round 2 n 3. Lol. Partly because of Mr Hon's help la, but he also answered one qns wrongly. We were third behind RJC and SM2.
RJC undsiputed la, so zai u know.

No comments: