Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Yee's ILLUSTRIOUS day with Physicists

How to be at two different places at the same time.
Difficult to tell sia. They say a cat can be dead and alive at the same time. Was the game Dead or Alive because of some Theory?

I am quite enriched now. Lenz's law reinforcement. I like the part where a piece of metal coated in Nitrogen liquid (at extremely low temp), was running around a track, where magnetic field is constantly being induced.

Some equations (Food for thought)

Rik=0?

Just this lil eqns alone requires one and a half hour to explain. Nuts? or Peas?
Pls do not come to my blog and type something like how many days to A'lvs,
for every 3 hrs we study, 30mins of fun is required.

EMERGE CONFERENCE is here once again
Extraordinary, you take my breath away...

Insignificant things aren't supposed to be on my blog. That sums up my two-three days.

Yee....XX

No comments: