Friday, May 26, 2006

It's my life

Multiplier for the whole period. All Maths concept sia.
Playing with fire, indeed I am, under the hot sun.

I am very hungry now, I am deprived of dinner
Any kind soul out there want to give me some food to eat?

Today's PE was not that fun, but it still has it's thrill in it. Competitive bballing is fun!
Hook shots are not accurate. Anyway, Duncan's hook shot is not that accurate too, always like tiang then go in one.

Charlene demanded chocolate, so we went to Kovan and buy some stuff. I bought myself chips of the potato. She got herself some chocolates. Cannot find nice white and small umbrella for rainy day purposes! I practised my beloved guitar today, quite consistent, like 3-4 four times this week? It was cool. Though I have not blogged about my beloved wife for so long, I still love her very much!! My love for my beautiful guitar is eternal! so is it for our one true King.


Red Rain has arrived! They will be playing at the Kallang Theatre on the 27th and 28th! Lol.
I can't wait to go for the concert. (Bridges have burnt, mountains have fallen over). This basically descibes our life.
I am seriously in love with my guitar! No special attention to any human (:. (Reply to Jac's tag)

No comments: