Friday, April 28, 2006

Woooo

Today, it wasn't so great a day in school.

I failed my Econs P1.
The contrast between the last common test and this common test is a world's apart.
Ok, though I cannot really forget, but I really have to move on.

Kena Sabo in Physics today and whatever I said was twisted and became a scandal. The way Melvin linked the story was wonderful. (Claps)! But haha, I had nothing to say, coz pple like to hear what they want to hear ma. haha. Lol. I also saboed pple b4, so it's cool to be the victim (at times).

I've forgetten to bring keys (AGAIN) Its like the 123231 times already. I then lodged my bag outside my house and went to J8 by bus. I went to buy Real the movie. I came home again, they're not back yet. Haha, I then took my bag and head towards Mac at Serangoon Gardens. Then, I saw Pauline, I thought she was going to take a bus too! She came and told me that her dad had invited me to their house for dinner, (I thought such complicated plots only happen in movies) I was hesistant at first, but gave in to her anyway. She was a good host. (Thats what we call Li Shang Wang Lai, I helped her relieve stress by my trainer's lame jokes) Haha. Then we chatted and I had a light dinner over there.

!!!! Weird day, filled with wonders!!!

Chatted with JW just nw too, he also very lame, I told him my class people very lame, like crippled, then he told me " their father make wheelchair one "?? Haha, he level up le.

No comments: