Thursday, April 27, 2006

That show

I'm a bit uncertain about my NapFa test, I just want to score a gold and/or a silver for it and then call it a day for it.

Watched a Movie in GP lecture today.
After that, followed some church people to Chinatown to get some cloth for ...........
Keeping everyone in suspense.

I can't help it, hence, I went to buy the IL Divo Encore DVD to watch the whole thing itself. Wow, they really blew me away. I watched their 1hr documentary and I am really impressed by what Simon Cowell and the 4 lads has done. I love the song Si Tu Me Amas

Chorus

Si tu me amas yo sere una esperanza
Que jamas se querra morir
En este amor sin fin
Tu seras siempre mi alma

Woooo.. U may not understand a single thing from here, but when u listen to that song, it's just so cool.
Lol.

No comments: