Thursday, March 30, 2006

Time and tide waits for no man

Common Test is drawing closer as each day passes by.
I will be having a Physics Lecture test this week and a DRQ next week. I want to do extremely well for both. I will grab hold of every opportunity I have to bury my head in the books. I want results!
I once saw straight A's as ridiculous, but not anymore. I should aim for that not because everyone is doing so, but because I can if I give in 100% of my effort into it! Haha.
Mind Games was great today. Won 2 rounds of I.chess before I was trashed by the master of I. Chess one round. I went home at 4P.M. Haha, quite early during a CCA day. I also had Econs tuition today, but was not very productive. Like not much difference to me. Haha. I think I will have to bombard my teacher with essays so that his life will be much tougher! How sadistic I am.
Louis Vuitton ??
Pronouce as Lui verton.

No comments: