Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Blogging

In SRJC, today is a relatively short day. I did not make the cut to be SRJC's top 100 student. I want to be there in the next common test, not for accolades nor glamour, but I think it's a relatively good indicator whether I am improving or not.

I just want to polish up my Maths C, I have been slacking too much in J1, same goes for Physics and Economics. Today, I got back my CLAO, I got a relatively good result. I did something beyond what I can do and Glory to God who helped me through this period. Got a B4, but for a person who disliked chinese like me, it's just an impossible task.

I went to Science centre and watch the fighter pilot show. It was nice and I have never regretted going. Becoming a pilot was my dream when I was in Secondary two. Haha, at that time, I went to find every book regarding flying, and remembered the way the pilot communicated from A-Z, Alpha Bravo Charlie Delta Echo Foxtrox etc... I have since abandoned that dream.

No comments: