Tuesday, February 28, 2006

The Me!
Rosy morning. It feels so good to be on time for school.
With that red giant harversack stuck onto me.

League Cup is in our hands right now,
the rebuilding of United is imminent.

Anyway, today's school was rather great. With great lectures and tutorials going on. Just that people around me are going through a period of "coldness" Cold jokes are in nowadays. Everywhere everyones telling that. Maths teacher -- Cut the story short, Physicists and Chemists are always finding the can opener, but we don't, we assume that there is a can opener. (Talking about Math Induction). We thought it was some story, haha, but actually we're supposed to laugh!!

Big Mind, Big dreams and vision, when I went to school today, all these became slightly smaller, literally. I have to make a point that I don't diminish my dreams that I aspire to have. (:

Piahing Tutorial 24, hope I can finish this and Essay Plan for Econs!

No comments: