Saturday, February 11, 2006

What a Day

Today was the last day of the weekday. SUper lame, pls dun laugh.
Got back Physics, I was like, shocked!

Econs paper was rather good too. Enough of results. After school today, I was feeling really giddy, once I reached home, I really tabuleh tahan, immediately dozed off in a most uncomfortable position.

I went for Prayer Meeting and went to eat with the Serangoon people near Serangoon station. I was happy that many people in church did well for O'lvs. As in really well. Almost 75% of the people were eligible for JC ! Really really glad for em. After that, Garrett talked to me, i have not talked to him properly for a very long time and talking to him always make me more inspired, literally. If you don't believe me, u can try! Yeah. I'll take whatever he told me yesterday seriously (:.

At the end of the day, glory to God - I will run! Next week collecting My A'O chinese, aiming for a C5 or 6. (If it's better, I don't mind)

No comments: