Thursday, February 09, 2006

Bryan


Takamine. My guitar, looks cool right (:
Today, I had my physics (SPA), wasn't so smooth I think, whatever hints from the teacher was crapped as none came out!

I cannot blame him, as it is my duty to finish my own revision fully rather than being overly dependant on him. After that, I still had Economics lecture. I went home after lecture, I went to chat with a few people, and also do some catching up with my friends, Eugenia, Leonard, Kenny Etc.. Had a long nap today and I felt fresh after that.

I have not play real basketball for quite some time and really want to play it, but I am always busy and do not have the time to play. However, I still can play mini bball in my room!

Just to update some scores, Charlton bt Liverpool two goals to nil with two late first half goals one apiece by D.Bent and L.Young. Chelsea thrashed Everton 4-1. In NBA, haiz, my Lakers lose to the Dallas Mavericks!
Going under my FIG tree now! shall stop here.

No comments: