Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Red Rain 3 days and today's football.

I see Red, really red hot for 3 days. Haha, After the meeting at headquarter, WE'VE BROKETHROUGH. All time high of 774 lives. WOW, God blesses us exceedingly abundantly above all that we've asked. Haha. Red hot for 3 days, today I went for a game with Red Rain. Haha, they won every game they played. I conceded 3 goals. Haha. Poor performance. Anyway, today school was great. F Maths and C maths lighten up my day. Physics and Econs were great too. Haha. Only GP was a bit terrible. As it was the first period of Monday, everyone was stoning in the LT. Haha. I was almost falling asleep. Haha, but after GP, every period seems heaven. Haha. Yeah, my life is fun and great with awesome friends and of course my BEST FRIEND. Yeah. Moving on in life.. Yeah. I love YOU more than life.

Signed off 12.09aM.

No comments: