Thursday, April 07, 2005

Appeal SUCCESSFUL SRJ

Yo... Haha, today I went to find M.R. Tan Howe Liang in the morning after my PW period to appeal to 1S04, FM, CM, Phy and Econs class and it was a success. Just a day ago, he just told me off and said that my appealed had failed. I stood strong, knowing that FM is my next 19 months destiny. Haha. Lucky with the help of MR HOD of F maths then I was able to take up4 subs. Haha. F Maths is really cool. I love every bit of it. Trigo triggers on my great and fun life. Haha. But today I ended school at 5P.M. and only 2 breaks. Wow, really hardcore. But I love every single bit of it.

Thank you God for giving me this chance. Haha, prayed really hard for this combi worx. God maybe wants me to have a bit more perseverence. Cause waiting for teachers ain't a fun thing to do. But as for now, I got to really work hard in my studies. Lovvvya.

Signed off 6.55P.M
Bryan

No comments: