Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A post to remember

It's been ages since I last posted...

Well well. Here I am, with my Macbook on a Wednesday afternoon at Quiznos Sub over at ChinaSquare.....
What a dramatic 18 hours turn it has been.
The last 18 hours have been on of the biggest turnaround of my life.

Don't take praises and criticism too seriously..... Because the same person that praises you could be your worst critique someday. Passion goes both ways. I love passionately and I hate passionately.

It's been long since I typed such a post. I reckon things have changed since the last time I posted. I'm taking on more roles in my company now... Like 5 times the workload I used to had.... I dream of a day whereby I can have a workspace like a Coffeehouse.....

Do you have to tweet it..? Knowing that at least a dozen people we know could understand what it means.... I know I've 2-3 followers of my blogpost. Ha ha But well...

Ok. Time's almost up....
The Rest - I'll let Time deal with it.

Bryan

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ciao