Saturday, August 15, 2009

Final Semester Week 13

Oh.

I'm entering into my first paper in.... 4 days' time.
Many people have already done their first paper.
Well, I guess it's good that my paper only starts in week 14.
A bit of time to study for them (:.

Time is flying by me.
This is my last 6 days of my "University life".
Ain't it cool.
I still remember stepping into Brisbane airport on 31st Aug 2007.
That seemed like eons ago.
Problems that plagued me then no longer have an effect on me now.
I have new problems to conquer right now.

First up would be my 4 final papers in the next 6 days.
Then, I will effectively end every battle with "undergraduate" life.
It has been awesome doing my alma mater here as I've shared my sentiments a couple of months ago.

SPs must be having an amazing time watching the Lions!

Bryan

No comments: