Saturday, July 25, 2009

July coming to an end

I've been listening to messages after messages lately.

Anyway, been a little busy lately.
Week 10 has draw to a close today officially.
Every week seems closer to the end (:.
That's very very encouraging eh!

I've a concert coming up this Sunday.
It's a small-scale one.

Songs we're playing.
1) 如果我變成回憶 by Tank
2) 世界唯一的妳 by 曹格
3) A Twist in my story by Secondhand Serenade

Since none of my Uni friends ever came here, I can put it here without fearing details of our performance being leaked out. All three are sentimental songs. While the other bands have 3 rock songs. Lol. Very different la! Lol. But I believe we'll do well man. We are performing for this event called Asian night where different cultures come together and "present" our cultures to the rest of the other Asians. Ha ha. Looking forward to my very first and also last Asian night (:.

It's getting late.

No comments: