Sunday, July 19, 2009

Gethsamane

The Work of Calvary.... Blood that Redeems.... Ever Demands my all.

The end of July is coming to an end.
39 days. Wow. Ha ha. That's a big hint.
I have been reading the Sunday Time's today about the Jakarta bomb... H1N1... And everything in general.

Thanks for some of the friends (esp some of my female friends) who provide insights for me in a couple of stuff. You know who you are. Yeh. I kind of believe that Women are from Venus. I shan't elaborate much, else someone start saying that we aren't better - that we come from Mars. But I take that as a compliment. We're a bigger planet. But you people might argue that "we're hotter" and we're from the hottest planet you know.
Yeh. The debate goes on.

Today should be one of my last few times in Kids' Church.
But the kids never fail to light up my day.
I share a little passage from Acts 16 from the Kids' bible.
Amazing little book.
It talked about Paul and Silas being jailed.
I must admit that I never really knew why they were jailed.
After doing a little bit of research... Then I understand.
Sometimes, the children's bible teaches me more things that the big bible. Lol.
Now I know why they were put in jail!!

Had an amazing time playing hide and seek with the kids.
Really love the kids enjoying themselves at kids' Church.
One of the girls even came twice and she was just excitied about kids' Church.
If there's a reason to keep the parents in Church, sometimes it starts from the kids.
Every parent would want to see his/her kids enjoy in life.
So if the kids love it in kids' church, then there's a chance that they would come along too.

Things around me might be happening.
But when I look toward the future, I see nothing but amazing things.
I have a planned trip with FX this coming October.
My beloved friend! I haven't had a chance to really have a talk with him at any point of our lives. This would be a great time of sharing and understanding each other better.

But before that, I am really looking forward to heading home..
With a really clear mind..
That is what I need and have right now (:
I thank you for that.

Bryan

No comments: