Thursday, July 16, 2009

Drawing to an end.

The time keeps ticking away....
My tenure at Bond University is drawing to a close very very soon.
I look back at the time spent here.
I really love it!
Laughter, joy and disappointment.. We've all been through!!!

Friends are amazing.
Especially when they share the same woes with you.
I've two very good friends that are going through the same stuff with me lately.
Yeah.. Things that happen simultaneously like this happens once in a lifetime.
And the correlation coefficient of all these incidents are close to 1.

But we're just thrown into the same ditch.
Enjoying each others' companies in that little ditch we're in.
We are just cheering each other on to stay positive regardless of what's going to happen.
Life's too short to moan over the things we can't achieve.
It's so good that each of us gets to encourage one another.
I said to them.... We're just going through this "phase" of our lives.

I was already closed to them.
But this incident which coincidentally (maybe not) happened made us even closer as friends.
I thank God for friends... Someone who'll put a hand on your shoulders.
Someone who love you for the way you are.
Love God, people and life above all else.

Bryan

No comments: