Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Chillll

What a chill day.
Get to cook today (Haven't cook since forever due to the lack of a common "commodity" called time)
1 down, 2 to go!
LOL. A very very very familiar sight!

Ha ha.
Have to study at night .... LAH!
Got an email from my Game Theory tutor that he would take into consideration:
1) Lack of time
2) Fire Alarm sound disrupting us
3) Confusing Questions
When marking our paper. He wasn't on campus when we did our papers and the questions were filled with mistakes. But he is not interested in the questions. But the way we think and how we approach the questions.

I want to do well for this subject man!
LOL. I'll let someone top it. I shall get what I want (:.

By the way. It's already week 6/14.
8 more weeks to go.
And that means I'm one step closer to home.
Somehow a part of me will miss this place heaps - which I can't deny no matter how u think I should react.
Maybe it's just a "phase" in life as they called. But not everyone gets this chance to do their alma mater elsewhere apart from their own country.

Anyway, I have 2 pictures (Only 2 good ones) of Micheal and Racheal's wedding. (: His Micheal is spelt "ea" instead of "ae", a fact I only realised when I saw the brochures, amazing friends they are. Happy for them




Me looking formal (You won't spot me in such hair 360/365 days).
LOL. Apart from the rare wedding occasions + playful days.

No comments: