Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Bad Blogger

Realised that it has been quite a while since I entered into my little space where I write out my thoughts. (:.
16.6.2009.
Woooo.
Week 5 of Uni.
Tuesday.
2 Assignments this Thursday.
Nx Week
1 Presentation on Monday
1 Exam on Tuesday.

It's driving me .... Ha ha. Not crazy yet.
But hey! It's something I have to really work hard..... For. At leaast. My goal is to finish one assignment today and embark a little on my another one.

I have another wedding to attend this Saturday.
It's Michael Abbot's wedding!!!
He's the first guy to bring me around Surfers Paradise when I reached Oz.
And he was single and available when I first met him.
A person with great character.... and also personality.
Ha ha. Can't believe that he is actually getting married this Saturday.. Gonna be big (:....

I got my hair cut today though (:.
I'm at Uni right now... Don't dare to go home (Home is a place that allows me to breed slothfulness) - If it ever was an animal.

Anyway, Lakers won the Championship.....
Kobe Bryant epitomises a man on a mission... With great hunger and everything!
Ha ha.
Anyway..... (:
Looking forward to the end of Semester suddenly.....
9 more weeks.....

No comments: