Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Byron Bay

The Most Easterly Point of Australia - Byron Bay....
Ha ha. Although I'm not a big fan of beaches in a hot day, Byron was alright.

I went Byron with two of my Bond Uni Mates, Danielle and Erica. It was certainly a warm day even though we are pretty close to winter. (Winter starts in June).
I thought it was going to be cold - Hence I wore long black pants. Ha ha. I sweat like I've never done before in Australia afterwards.

Alright let my pictures do the talking now (:
I think this should be my last long trip anywhere before Uni starts next week.
I just went on ilearn to look at my courses for next semester, only the course - Game Theory is up. I guess I would like that subject as it deals with logic and reasoning.
Steve Jobs didn't like his subjects University until he had one of his electives that dealt with fonts that really interest him. That was how Apple was developed, and the rest they say, is history. I hope Game Theory would do that same magic too, as it is one of my electives.


View of the Pacific Ocean! Ha ha. What a nice horizon!


While passing my camera, someone dropped it. I told him it's alright. A camera is just a thing. Nothing to get upset about (:.



What Byron Bay is famous for - The lighthouse!


On the steps.


The most easterly point of Australia Mainland.


A nice view... I'll get to the bottom later.


A weirdly grown tree for Erica and myself to sit on.


Nice grassland.


Some jumping shots. What a short body I have. LOL.
Danielle jumped too and she accidently tore a small part of her pants.
Not too much and she got to change later on.


On our walk back. I was first and I took the time to snap a picture before we left.


Danielle and Erica prepared our lunches while all of us ate.
I was in charge of photography. Lol. Put on Self-timer.


Streets of Byron Bay - Pretty Cool huh!


Byron Bay Beach - With Erica. Noticed that I changed my pants? Lol. It was such a hot day!


On the car on the way back home.
I slept after this picture.
The girls took some of my "sleeping" pictures.

Yeah. I'm probably doing my last Robina Town Centre (RTC) trip this Friday before my new semester commences on Monday! I'm glad that I went to Byron Bay! Lol. It was one of the things I want to do while I'm here! And YES! I finally went! Not many places I would want to go now. Just want to finish my degree for now (:.

Bryan Yee

No comments: