Wednesday, April 01, 2009

One down

I just finished a presentation.
Shall not comment on it further.
What's done is done.

Looking forward to finishing my other 2 projects.
Well.. This is Uni life.. My life. lol.
Let's see....

1) Corporate Finance Project due.
2) Research Sypnosium (Property Investment) due.
3) International Trade HW due.
4) Property Investment Assignment 2 due.

Alright. I'm going to finish all of this in the next 2 weeks.
Started on point 1 and 4.
Point 3 is due this friday, 90% done
Yet to start on point 2.

Ha ha.
2 more finals and I'm done for this semester.
Has been a gruelling and cruel semester.
In between them, I have 2 quizzes as well.
Let's not make them insignificant.
Both are 15%. So they are pretty heavy.

Anyway, problems are there to be solved.
Things exist to be done.
Emotional void is created so that there can be an input of love.
Love.

Bryan

No comments: