Thursday, April 16, 2009

Last dash

It's like my final 100m dash!
One more individual project to go. 2 more finals!

...... Enjoy whatever I can now.
Though I'm not a big fan of Uni, I do enjoy it.
Well, it's pretty contradicting, but I mean what I say.
It has been ages since I've watched soccer!!
And Manchester United is dominating on all fronts!

1-0 against Porto (Didn't I say History doesn't mean a thing when it comes to Man Utd)?
No English team has ever won in Porto's home ground, didn't Man Utd just did it a couple of hours ago?

Lol. Studied with Danielle yesterday - and felt I was way behind in my revision. She then gave me her study notes (How nice!?).
There are so many selfless people out there!
It's unbelievable.
Whatever you believe will be true.
If you believe that the world is bad, it is!
If you believe otherwise, it is too!

After tomorrow at 5p.m.!!! I'm one step towards holiday!
Arh!
Manchester United!
Quintuple

Bryan

No comments: