Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Lead me Your Way....

Sometimes, after running for sooo long, you need to take a breather.

I did, 5 mins ago.
Was just studying CAPM.... CAPM..... and CAPM.
Fama-MacBeth and Black, Jensen and Scholes.
All these people... made life harder for Finance students.
Basically what they want to do is just to let us know whether there is a correlation between beta (risk) and Expected Return.
Oh yeah. So they must make us remember so many Finance people (or what do you call finance expert? Financial-ist)

Prayed a couple of things, but some I wouldn't share, maybe at the right time.
When you're at this point of your life.. University, things get a little bit complicated. You worry about a lot of things. Career, money, relationships and a lot of other nitty gritty stuff. Like who doesn't.
And sometimes, like today, I just lift everything up to Him and said a little prayer.
Nothing complex, but the presence filled that room.. and that spirit within me.

Maybe times and seasons are different for many things around us, but our love for God and convictions in life should never be in winter.

I used to love soccer so much that I watch everything on EPL (even your 19th pos vs your 20th pos) - Like West Brom vs Blackburn kind (I've no idea who's there now). Maybe partially due to coverage, I don't even watch Man Utd matches... Ha ha. The 1-4 thrashing would be humilating to watch. I would switch off the TV if Man Utd were trailing by 1-3. Ok too much info. Getting back to CAPM.

No comments: