Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Cool day!!!

Had a good Tuesday myself...

Went to look for career development lady.
In between that and gym, I read an article about Porsche's boss and how he outfoxed the market.
Markets these days are practically on a bear. But the CEO of Porsche kind of took up more shares in Volkswagon and as a result, got more profit from his revenue.....

It sounds ridiculous in the previous sentence because we all learn in school that Profit = Revenue - Cost, but while that is accounting standard way of looking at things, the Finance people have our way of looking at things... Ha ha. Well, I'll leave the research to you guys on why it can happen. But it does happen in real life though.

Anyway, February is a full on month!!!
Ha ha.
I'm settled down and raring to go now.
It took me a couple of days though to get used to seeing so many caucasians... lol.
And the really "wacky" accent. America's accent is much better for the ear.. I reckon.
Well.. Personal opinion though and no offense.

Weee.. Had gym today.. Did almost an hour (Better than last week, for sure!)
and after that, had 2 full court basketball game and my team won both.
Yeah. I had to be on my best though. Lol. It was certainly a great game!
Well, since I've already paid the ever inflated AU$110 for my activities fee, I must as well used it to the fullest.

Anyway.... Aust number is still the same.. text me or anything folks!

Bryannn

No comments: