Monday, January 12, 2009

Lions for Lambs

Lions for Lamb was awesome.

Surprising, I couldn't say a word when I took the mike.
I really didn't know what to say.
I guess sometimes I think a bit too much.
Maybe, maybe not.
But well, all is over.

Ha ha. Was a good movie that forces you to think soo much.
Tom Cruise was in it, but nevertheless not a hollywood happy ending.

I'm not a master at stringing words.
I just want to be one who can put words into action.
Act as if you'll be the last person for the job.
Be someone important in ministry. Make sure that you make yourself indispensable.
Janine (Meryl Steep) in the movie was 57 years old. However, she held to her convictions by not publishing the story of the senator. That's cool. That shows idealism.

Had a great chat with Pastors after Lions for Lambs last night.
I can see the love that Pastors have for us last night.
He enjoyed himself and it's our privilege really to sit in that class with Pastors.
Learnt so much from him.

I do need more time to think about such a movie though and the thoughts are finally more concrete today.

Anyway, went to watch Man Utd vs Chelsea with Liane, DT and Marcus Ong.
3-0.
Nth to say.
Ha ha. Overjoyed I would say.
Vidic, Rooney and Berbatov.
What more to say???

Man Utd Rocks.
Haha.

No comments: