Monday, January 19, 2009

Back in Aussie... 1st day of Uni

My 5th Semester.....

I still remember my very first semester.
When I step into the Uni compound, overwhelmed by it.
Right now, it's just like my home.
I know every part of the University.
Apart from my clique of friends, I know very little people, maybe less than 10 (Exclude those hi-bye friends which I have plenty).

Well. Ha ha. University life is good.
Had International Trade at 8a.m. today.
You know that I must be insane when I reach school at 8.10a.m. on the first day of school.
Lol. It never happens.... Because I never had an 8a.m. lesson on Monday. Lol. Not funny I know.

But then it took a lot out of me to wake up for the lesson.
lol. Saw a couple of familiar faces in the theatre, but didn't say hi to any of them. Just sat at the fourth row listening to the lecture while trying to keep myself awake.

Met Danielle (My friend who went to UK for an exchange). Shout her coffee as we sat down and talk about our lives. Didn't talk much. Probably about half an hour? Cool to know some smart people from your class eh!

Anyway... Corporate Finance next. It was ok. I sat in front of the tutor, but couldn't help myself as I was dozing off all the time. lol. Think everyone saw that. lol.

All in all, today was a good day.
Played my guitar a little when I reach home.
Love it!

Bryan

No comments: