Thursday, October 09, 2008

Understanding Buildings

Functionality and performance requirements...

What on earth is this man!
Luckily, I have Lenni to do this project with.
Lenni is this guy that has the exact same birthday as me.. More than that, we're born on the same day, and he's just 1 hour older.
God just knows how to bring people together, doesn't he.
Ha ha. Yeah. Finished a project on Tuesday, another one due on Monday!
They just never cease don't they?

That's what you get when you study Property.
Not much examination, but heaps of projects.
I'm looking forward to field trip (But there isn't any).

I have learnt quite a few things in property, but there is always this feeling that I am not learning enough. lol. Just don't know why. Alright. I'm going to take charge of the upcoming project. Gotta make it good man. I've seen other groups handing in project by stapling each individual part on the day of submission (I was stunned, for about 5 sec, and they almost God-liked me), so there's this on huge pile of individual work. lol. I'm glad that some of my team-mates bother to put in the effort and not all talk.

I'm feeling the HEAT for Understanding Building's Project right now.
Ha ha. I'm doing fine. Yes, fine!

Yee....XX

No comments: