Friday, September 05, 2008

Still at Singapore....

Ha ha. 2 days to my departure.

Time in Singapore just pass so fast.
I'm going to miss everything here in less than two days' time.
Home, church, bros & sis in Christ... Ha ha. Just so many things that I will miss.
I'm already halfway through at bond University.
Just a little bit more and I'm done with it!

Heart of God Church ~ HoGC. Dreams and Vision.
This place has given me a lot.
Faith, hope & Love.
Heaps! Faith that all of us.. (youths) can do great things.

I can never see myself loving another church more than HoGC.
The Singlish... Though not very understandable by people in various parts of the world, doesn't really matter... lol.

Yes. I love Singapore. Even though the air here is much more dirtier, weather more humid and hot. But but but, nothing can prevent me from coming back. and I'm so very sure.

It's been ages since I blogged, but this is the cry of my heart. Stay tune for more!

No comments: