Thursday, August 07, 2008

Arrhh

Whichever tutors told us that Uni life is going to be a "breeze" is probably trying to get you out of JC asap.

Hah. I can't deny that Uni life is fun! But then, it's not a breeze like what those tutors in JC has described.
Workload - Heaps!
I'm still summarising the cases in business law.
Like... Ha ha. I guess it's relevant for my future, and that is why I took so much time preparing for this exam.
Well, regardless of the results, it's not going to matter for the future (That doesn't mean I do not want to do well!)

I only had one game of dota this week. Lol.
And it was 1 vs 1. Yeah! Ha ha.
Can't dota much due to exams!
Shadow Sharman (Known as Rhasta) is a really good 1 v 1 Fast game hero.

I made someone laughed in a room full of people today! Ha ha.
Yeah. Some Blondie....

Heh. okok. tomorrow's business law at 4p.m.!
So fast?
Haha.

No comments: