Sunday, August 10, 2008

35 chapters down... What's next

Business Law's 35 chapters... It's finally down!

It wasn't as hard as expected. But in life, it's always good to under project (Study like it's the hardest thing) and then hopefully over perform.

After Business Law exam ended at 6p.m., dota!! Ha ha.
Won a few, lost a few. But the main point is that I learnt how to use certain heroes well now.
Viper is so fun to play with man!

My local friend who lived in OZ for 6 years (He's originally from M'sia though) brought me to have some Korean. Ha ha. It was alright, not the best you can get. Probably i ordered the wrong stuff. Heh.
Watched the openings of the olympics too.
It's just simply amazing.
haha.

It's the first time that I did not celebrate Singapore's national day! Ha ha. For close to 20 years of my life babe! Well. There certainly wasn't any hype for me... For sure!

3 more papers to go.
I really wonder where should I start studying.
Seriously.
Why so serious?

Bryan Yee....XX Off to shower and study!

No comments: