Thursday, July 31, 2008

last day of lessons!

Today's the last day of lesson for my third semester.
Not that I'm missing much stuff.

8 days to my first paper and another 8 days of exams. Essentially 16 days to holidays!

Still, one more assignment to down before next week!
Haha. Rest assured, I'll do my best to complete this huge assignment of mine. I'm so gonna finish it soon.

Going out with guys and gals is very much different. As in group outings. The things that guys do - More outdoor. Give us each a computer, internet and WCIII, and you'll see each of us playing dota. (Except for the few girls I know who really know how to play dota like bev - she is of a pretty high standard and with luna, pretty much able to own people with ample support). Anyway. Yeah.

Ha ha. Going out with girls is mainly shopping (Which I really don't mind to be frank). That was just some of my thoughts and not discriminating any sex.

Hanging out with people is joy. I love knowing people. I probably won't be able to hang out with people enough in this lifetime of mine, but I will hang out with people as much as I can.~~

Was just checking out some premium guide yesterday learnt how to use some heroes that aren't usually used by our group of people - Morphling and Techies Goblin etc.. They are very "geng" hero, but then, under the hands of an incompetent person, these heroes will be very "ji". lol. Heaps of East Malaysian colloqualism. These people have influenced my speech heaps. Oh well, I'm also being influenced by the OZzies. Haha.

Bryan!

No comments: