Wednesday, June 25, 2008

2 down 1 more on Sat!!

Had Fundies today! Woo..
I am a pretty paranoid person.
Set two alarm clocks.. Put them under my bed so that it's difficult to reach them..
I'm left with Quants on Saturday!

I have kinda developed a bad habit last week...
Whenever the alarm clock rings, I will turn it off and go back straight to bed.
And ha ha. Miss 3 lectures last week as a result of that.
2 are really unimportant ones. But I skipped one of the lectures that has a little quiz in it. lol.

Anyway. Today's fundies seemed pretty good too.
Watched Titanic (For the first time since it's release 12 years ago).
It was such a good movie and I can almost feel myself in the movie!
Jack and Rose.... Up the hill..
The love story seemed pretty fictional and at the same time, sad..
Well well.

I watched Narnia (Prince Caspian)... That movie really set me thinking. It's not one of those movie that you watch just for the actions and fightings.... The character and the intents of the heart of humans are relatively visible in that show. Real and very real indeed!

Ok... That's about it.
We just had a dota night. Was a pretty good night I reckon. ha ha.
Killed quite a bit today!
Had fair share of winning and losing though.

Peace
Bryan....XX

No comments: