Friday, May 16, 2008

Typical typical...

Slept at 4a.m. last night, playing Cards with friends. lol.
Yeah. It was certainly fun.

Woke up at 7.30a.m. to catch the booksale.
I had to get there early to get the books that I want!
And I got the book that I want (Business Law @ AUS70, that's expensive even though it's second hand.)
Well, I sold my Strategic Management 4 bucks more than that. Ha ha. I didn't make any profit, but then the price was way above the price that I have pledged for in the first place.

Okok. I went to meet my academic advisor to discuss about the subjects that I'm going to take for the next year or so. Well. I cannot take the subject that I wanted to take - Options and Futures. Well. The bright side is that I get to graduate in the semester that I want to graduate. What I want to do now is to study hard and get the desired grades before returning.. Ha ha.

8/1/2 months have passed since I first stepped into this foreign land. I'm glad to hear that my friends in Yuhua that have graduated from Polytechnic have earned themselves a place in the local University. That is awesome. I really hope to catch up with them real soon.

"Heavens and all the Universe, proclaim your power and Your love..."
Your love goes on forever - By Sonic Flood.

That's about it. I'm going to church soon..

Bryan Yee

No comments: