Saturday, May 03, 2008

Great few days

Things have been going pretty good....

Yeah. Got back to the coast. Checked my results. And yes.. Glory to God. I was placed on the Dean's list for Academic Excellence. Well, apart from some years in Primary School and my upper Secondary years, I've never achieve phenomenal results in my life. Thank you God! Heh. I love how things are going....

So I asked myself... Is that all? Missing church for one week really made me missed God's presence more. It's not just a physical building... I could listen to the sermons at home, but it just felt different. So so different. I cannot emphasize the importance of going to a place where you meet with God and people....

If without God, my life would be so bland. Yes. Visiting the nice cities of the world is truly great. Melbourne... Fun. I agree. But the curtains will draw to a close someday and we'll have to lead our lives once again...

I'm so happy that Sis and Brother in law are sharing in church about what God has done for them. Amazing... And what they've done in their lives together with God have truly been amazing. I miss my family and worry not.... They will be here with me in 16 days. Doing some countdown. Yeah.

Hopefully, I'll be in Singapore on my next holidays... I miss you guys.. Badly....

So far so good.

Lv
Bryan




No comments: