Saturday, April 12, 2008

Power intensive

Pastor Fergus has truly inspired us all.....

We had Power Intensive with Fergus McIntyre for the past 3 days.
The past 3 days (including today) have truly been awesome for me.
I have learnt so much on moving in the spirit. More than just learning about it, I'm confident in moving in the realm of it. More than knowing about moving in the spirit, we also had practical sessions where we learnt how to relate to every possible problem that this world could possibly throw at us. Yes. It is definitely an eye opener for me. Learnt a lot!!

Although this course costs quite a bit, I believe that every cent is well spent.
The amount that I have learnt here is eternal.
I'm glad that admist my exams (in 3 days'), I came for this seminar.
God knows.

In the midst of Accounting-ing.

Bryan Yeeee

No comments: