Monday, February 11, 2008

Word and dreams

Proverbs 4:23

"Guard your heart above all else,
for it determines the course of your life."

So true. That's the verse for me. For a long time I reckon.
A simple verse, a simple message, yet, our hearts can be so easily given to the cares of this world all the time.

Had a good chat with my awesome buddy FX last night over the phone. Talked the lot. Share our woes. I miss you, Mr Feng...
I miss Heart of God Church above all else.

3 dreams for the year. And I'm going to put one of them here.
To increase in Faith, boldness and confidence.

Faith comes by hearing, hearing the word of God. Yeah. I reckon I need much more faith than I ever do now. Things are coming thick and fast, in series. Like very very well planned. People would say "bad luck ar", but I choose not to look at the negativity.. Instead, it's time for me to build on my faith, my faith in Him that He'll provide. Jehovah Jireh, the Lord will provide.

People....

Love
Yee....XX

No comments: