Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Heart Awards o8'


Lulu's face was blocked.

Me and Van (Wearing 3 inches shoes)

FX XJ

Known her for 7 years. Year 2008.

Goh.

Random

everyone grew up, didn't they?

CG - G1

Love the Lord our God with all your heart, all your soul and all your strength!~

Some pictures to sum up my night.
It will be a year of beginnings of leadership.
I believe that many hearts will turn to God in 08. Many will come to know about Him in this coming year. Many backsliders will come back too.
I'm happy to see that fellow comrades are going back to their school even after they have graduated, to reach out to the sec 1s. Jolie and Peck told me about the exploits of the Ex-SJcians. Ha ha. Yeah. It's good to hear about that.

Some years ago, there was this man, who wore a double sided board around his neck (I guess that most of the crowd was one way traffic from his front). On the front of this board, it was written - I'm a fool (In large fonts), for Christ (In smaller fonts). People walked past him and
many began to giggle. After walking past him, most people began to turn behind and looked at what was written behind his board. It stated - Whose fool are you?

Whose fool are you?
Everybody is a fool for something.
A fool for money, career, girls, boys, reputation and every other thing. But I want to be a fool for Christ.
It is the most fulfilling thing ever in life that I've ever had. We can be successful, be reputable - but do you remember the days where you still feel lonely after having all these things? When you are alone in your bedroom, thinking about all the what ifs? Nothing is more fulfilling than living a life that gives more than success. Live a life that gives significance!

The past two weeks that I've spent in the church office has been the most fulfilling. Though it was only the tip of the iceberg, but I have seen how the HoGC staff work. Everyone does their best to serve Pastors and ultimately God to the best of their abilities. They know that Pastors are not God, but if we know how to treat the man of God right, we too will be honoured. That's exactly what I've seen.

E Zone - We certainly have more new faces. I've got to know so much more people from E1-E5.

G Zone - I have certainly known more people in G Zone. People in G1 and G2 (I'm still not 100% sure who's in which CG). The people in these two CGs are almost the same. It's my last few days in HoGC. I will certainly miss the staff office. But I'll be back by August or something. I pray that I can come back for Pastor Kong's seminar.

Have a good one. G1's movie outing at Cineleisure next week.

Bryan Yee.

No comments: