Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Excellent day

I was listening to Pastor's sermon yesterday on leadership.

Although it wasn't his first time preaching on the same topic, but I still got new revelations out of it.
I love listening to his voice and the 'yes' and 'amen' from passionate Singapore.
Missing you guys already.
I can't wait to go back and bless people. I also want to catch up with friends!

I was reading The Spiritual Leader yesterday by Pst Ulf.
It is just mind-blowing.
There area three areas in which leaders have always fallen.
1) Power
2) Money
3) Sex

It's so true. Some may be especially true for one culture and others for another culture.
There was this Indian pastor in the book which told Pst Ulf that over in India, money is the biggest problem, but over in the western world, it's sex. It's just more prevalent. We have to guard our hearts with all diligence, for out of it springs the issues of life. Proverbs 4:23.

Grab a good book and read, folks. It'll change your life.

I had workout with Felix today.
I nearly broke my pinky if not for some divine intervention.
The dumbbell landed on my pinky and luckily, I only got a cut (which was pretty deep).
It's a good day nevertheless.
Went to Pac Fair and bought a nice pair of sports' pants.

I'm going to read a book or something now (:

Love you
Bryan Yee.

No comments: