Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Absence makes the heart grows fonder

I'm really missing a lot of things back home.

Heh.
Well. I really do enjoy life in OZ.
There's this phrase that kept ringing in my mind for a while.
"If something is worth dying for, it's worth waiting for"

5-10years is nothing compared to eternity.
Michael came back home yesterday. The dining table will be filled with 4 people instead of 3 (with an empty seat, of course).

I really love the Simpsons. They really teach us a lot of values in life. I bet I can just watch the 4-5 episodes at one go. I remember Pst Kong talked about Simpsons on the pulpit once. I flow man.

It's week 11 now and exams are drawing nearer and nearer - 1 week to Mktg Quiz, 2 weeks to 2 presentations and 3 weeks to all the major papers. Looking forward to 4 weeks from now.

In a blink of an eye, my birthday is just in less than 2 weeks' time. I'm never a person who loves big celebration. I love to celebrate birthday for others, but strangely, I never really like to celebrate my own birthdays (Provided if $$ are given to me) Heh. Just kidding.

Vad har du gjort hella den har tiden.

Bryan Yee....XX

No comments: