Wednesday, September 12, 2007

School!! Day 2!

School's been great!
Riding a bike to school is tiring sometimes. Why was school good? Ha ha. Well, I have a great Marketing lecturer! He is really knowledgeable in his specialty!

Secondly, I had a Maths test and I thought I did well. So, I went to ask the teacher when we can get the score of our test as the criteria for taking business Maths is to obtain 65% or more in our test.

Yeah, so I was afraid of being complacent and so, I tried a Maths paper the day before, which was provided for us online.

Well, the teacher told me that I have obtained full marks. (Wow). He also told me that if he would have done the paper, he would do exactly the way I did it. (Double wow). Not being showy or what, but this is a great encouragement for me to start the school year.

However, it's not how we start, it's how we finish. I need to constantly remind myself of this as I have had great starts to my School Year all the time, then stagnant during the mid terms and picking up during the final term. I really want to be consistent and follow my Study Rule closely. Yeah. Ha ha.

The novelty of riding a bike has long gone, tiredness sets in really easily as there are a lot of hills on my way home from school, and it's taking a toll on my precious calves.

I slept at 9.30p.m. last night and needless to say, woke up earlier this morning at around 4.30a.m.? Even before the cock crows. Lol. Watched Spiderman 1 yesterday and it was quite nice to know how the story began. I wanted to borrow the no.2, but school doesn't have it. Ha ha. So I borrowed a nice movie called a very long engagement. A short movie a day keeps me awake for a day! An excuse for watching movie! There was a period of time last year where I didn't touch a single movie for close to half a year. I am quite hungry now actually. I'm going to have my breakfast soon. Some pictures for you to digest!


Levi, the gardener!

It's my birthday!

Such a cute and handsome boy!

Look at those eyes..... So beautiful!

Learning.

Rankin family!

Michael Abbot (He's the man)

Taken during service (Haha, illegal approach!)

Immediately after service!

Bookstore (A random shot)


It was Levi's Second birthday last Sunday!
That's all for today...
A meal or a wink?

Bryan Yee....XX

No comments: