Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Back

Today's driving was smooth.

I have already failed twice for my driving test. Ha ha. I'm Gonna pass it the third time round. My instructor is really an inspiration. He gave me a free-of-charge lesson. I am dying to treat him. Furthermore, he gave me some great insights about life. Though he might just be a commoner, but he has a strong spirit inside of him.

On my way to Singapore... I saw Primary School boys and girls running. haha. It reminded me of myself 10 years ago (This makes me sound so old). Ha ha. Yeah. I was just like one of them, running and challenging to see who ran the fastest.

Not melancholic or what, I'm just happy to see young people. One day, they're going to make an impact in society too.

At about 6.45p.m., I went out for a movie with Kin Onn, Maryse, Eric and Krystal. We also bumped into Davis and Quek later on. What a coincidence man!

We had Tao Huay later at Selegie place. Ha ha. JY and Shermaine joined us too.
Hey guys, faithfully by Journey is awesome!

Cya!!

Bryan Yeeeee

No comments: