Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Work and out (Not workout)

Worked almost the whole day yesterday.
Did an excellent job I supposed.
Yeah.

I went out with Grismond to meet Xinjie, Eli, Leon and D zoners. Haha.
Rather late la, so they went off first (Because they have school today)
Then Elizabeth showed me her EZ link card.
Haha, I then jokingly took it and slipped it into my pocket (I didn't even realised it, you get the point).
She then called me and asked whether I know where her EZ link was. It was hilarious, and I told her that I've returned to her already. After the call, I slipped my hand into my pockets, her card was in my pocket. To cut the story short, I ran back to the station and returned her card to her.
It's Elizabeth's birthday today.

After that, me and Grismond chilled out at Coffee Bean.
Dinnie called around that time to tell me of her admissions.
Gave her some practical advices.
Don't worry ok! You'll get a school!
After that, Grismond fetched me home.
He's practically crazy, driving like a mad man. haha
So fast!
Not furious enough.
We had Bo Luo Pao and Mango Showhand! Lol.
Loads of Ice Water too!
He came to my house.

Haha, that FX is such a scammer, go read his blog if u guys would. haha.
She said that I had a cow at home that produces green milk everyday.
He is that one big cow man!

Bryan's thoughts.

No comments: