Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Fruitfulness

I went to work on Monday and Tuesday.
After work on Monday, I caught a movie with Irene and Grismond - Transformer.

A MUST Watch movie. You are missing out on life if you don't watch this movie.
Next up is Harry Potter.
Haha. Will surely watch that with people from the CG.

Was travelling around Singapore on Tuesday and it's my first time to Capital mall to pay for some Road Tax thingy.
Went to collect laptop.
After which, I had follow up with Lester and it was awesome.
Haha. We had pepper lunch!
Then Lester went back with Melvin they all as we met them coincidentally.

Gave FX a call and he just ended his movie.
Got a drink and chatted with them a while.
FX did something really bad!
He fed the fishes at The Cathay with Milk Tea and one pearl!
One of the fishes ate the pearl.
Haha. He ran as fast as he could, what a coward!
He asked me for two numbers later in the night!
Better dun anyhow to my animal!
lol. being lame.

Bryan's thoughts

No comments: