Sunday, July 22, 2007

22.7

Been busy with things.

One day before I moved house(18/July), my cat got run over by a huge lorry, which was delivering trees from Sotong to Duchess.
The crushed cat was suffering and purring in pain.
My heart was soo broke when I saw her that way ):
It was excruciating pain for her.
I can see it through her eyes, she was suffering.
Never seen her in such pain before.
She didn't bleed, but that's worse than bleeding profusely, because all her bleeding were internal.
PAIN! While rushing her to the hospital, she had breathed her last.
The best vet in the world couldn't revive her, her soul has already departed from her.
I teared, she was one of the cutest cat u can ever have.

When I came out of the room, people were staring at me, probably in their minds were going like "What's this grown man doing?" Haha. But heck, my cat died!
"Baby won't you tell me why, there're sadness in your eyes, I don't wanna say goodbye, to you!"
I took some of the hairs that she dropped on the grass patched at home.
Giving thanks to God even when things are against me, I did!

Yeah. I just shifted house and my internet is still down.
I love my life, loving every moment of it.
A lot of things are to happen within a month's time.
I love you people.
So gonna miss u la!
For all Os peeps - pls study
For all As peers - study 3 times more than Os

Proverbs 20:5 "Counsel of a man is like deep waters, but a man of understanding will draw it out."

Bryan Yee....XX

No comments: