Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Miracles of God is at work!

Woke up rather late today.

Had breakfast then I went to church to meet with Garrett.



So funny, Chun Kit doesn't know me, he thought that Garrett was going to do follow-up with me. Duh! Haha. The funniest thing that I have ever heard from someone. Anyway. The meeting with Garrett about my University was good. I helped me a little and I felt a little more faith?


After the meeting, I called up my sis and ask her if I can collect my tablet. Haha. Then I took a bus to Henderson Industrial Park to collect it. The first time I went there by bus, not for church purposes. For all the new people, HoGC used to be located in Henderson Industrial Park, Blk 213. I went to Asiapac to buy two tablets. Haha. I felt really tired and I didn't even tell God anything (But I didn't even feel like walking or anything.) I just don't feel like travelling at all. After I've gotten my laptops, which were quite heavy, I headed to the lift. Then, this man was coming out, also to collect two laptops. I went into the lift and we chatted a little. He then asked me where I was heading, I told him I was going Marine Parade and he was heading to Paya Lebar area, so maybe he could drop me at Paya Lebar. In the car, I was a little bit more curious and probed whether is his workplace at Singpost? Yeah, he worked there. haha. Then I talked about our church moving there and stuff. In the end, he dropped me at the bus stop near my house. God. Thank You. (Thank that man too!).

God is such an amazing God. I save up on cab fare and a seed sown.
One stone and two birds worx.

I love my new laptop.
T Series! haha 4215..

Bryan's thoughts.

No comments: