Saturday, May 12, 2007

Pastor Kong's Seminar

Pastor Kong's seminar is truly life-changing and mind blowing.
Yup. Those people who do not know what I'm talking, just get hold of a copy and you'll know what I mean.
Had great CG bonding time together after the two sessions. I shall not elaborate more as to let those who can't attend the seminar whatever reason, grab a copy of the sermon CDs.
 
I think I do have a little bit of sixth sense. Maybe you do not call it as do, but this sense is actually very accurate.
Sometimes, we know when our friends, close one especially, are trying to avoid our advances.
I prefer telling people upfront than wasting energy and breeding misunderstanding among people.
Straight to the point is better than beating around the bush.
 
Movies are equivalent to our practical life teacher.
 
Bryan's thoughts.

No comments: