Thursday, May 17, 2007

CG Meeting

Gave Dinnie her belated present today. I really hope she like it. But she cannot wear the shirt, too small for her, haha, so I will change it for her tomorrow. (So good hor?)

Haha. Anyway, CG was awesome. I got touched by God and He was so evident. Garrett prayed for me and prophesied that I will be a pillar in church. I don't know what I will be, but it'll be great. I always wanted to be there for God, it's not what God can do for me, it's what I can do for God. It's about living an "others" live.

If we seek for glory and glamour in church, we are knocking on the wrong door. Our love for God and people are always tested in the midst of our walk.

Practising my gig for tomorrow's connect group. I lead a great life, do you? Haha. Ask me why?
I may not score ten A's, but I believe my life is awesome. I am enjoying every moment of it. Human beings seek for significance in life.

It was a great time fellowshipping with the people at MC. Haha. No pictures though.

Bryan's thoughts.

No comments: