Monday, May 28, 2007

2.03a.m. 28/5/2007

I reached home pretty early today. At around 8.45p.m.?
Rare days they are.

I cried out to God after I reach home and it was a refreshing moment. God was literally beside me.
The thick presence of God came into me while I was playing the guitar. I was completely immersed into His thick presence.

I've been pretty bothered by things happening around me and the circumstances around me confirmed that I might be right about whatever I have evaluated. (: Hehe, but for every growth, God allows the evil one to meddle with us and he'll eventually get defeated (Doesn't the devil feel depressed losing all the time?).

The Abraham 5 steps of faith come into place. I need to take the steps of faith.
Decipher for yourself, you people. My Issac.

E3's Connect group tomorrow. It's going to be great.
I believe Z.Xinyi is going to be a CGL soon. I really think she deserves it after being so faithfully serving in the background for years. Z. Xinyi is my great friend since 2001 and we've known each other for 6 years? Since Secondary 1? (Haha, all the funny things that have happened all these years). Haha I don't think she knows that I'm blogging about her, but hey Zhuo, you are an inspiration man!

You guys must go and know her!

FX is another great friend of mine. But doesn't share with me his problems recently. Haha, cheer up brother!

Bryan's thoughts.

No comments: