Friday, February 23, 2007

Visiting

It's been great hanging out with church people and CG mates.
I can't upload the pictures as the SD thumbdrive isn't with me.
I have not even take a peek at the pictures yet. Haha, just took it and left it there. E2 came to my house, open up my closets and my past are revealed! Haha. (DDS).

Went to FX's house that day and I realised what a good sleeper he is. Haha, his mum is so kind and cool! I should say that he is so fortunate to have such a good mum. Mine is great too! Haha. I'm not complaining anything. A few of them came to my house and we had reunion lunch. We Played some guitar, CS and chat before we headed to town to watch Norbit. Haha. An average show I should say, rated NC-16, but much much better than Epic Movie. Haha. Shan't talk more about the Epic!

We went to XJ's hse and spent a few hours there on Tuesday too.
In a blink of an eye, it's already Friday.
Ok, back to work next week.
Man Utd is back to winning ways after beating Lille 1-0, courtesy of a controversial Ryan Giggs's freekick.

Rumours of release of results are everywhere. Just like the last days, rumours. Haha.

Yee....XX

No comments: