Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Crash.

I have went to MI last week. Haha, that school is NICE, I do not think another JC can be prettier than that Institute.
Lost souls, we're definitely finding. Haha. Me, JW, Mong and Yong Sing went there to crash and we're looking for lost souls to talk to. Haha, I believe we have shown the love the God has shown us, even though it's incomparable.
From podcast: If you've been making new year resolution, then you probably do not have a dream. Making New Year Resolution only shows that you're not doing what you presently should be doing.
 
Love is at it's peak when it's unconditional! You do not have to be 8ft to be loved, just be yourself and get loved is the most unconditional love we can get. That's why I'm loved unconditionally by my loved ones. Loved it! Haha. It's a new year, it's time to chiong.
 
Yee....XX

No comments: